When linking to files in Google Sheets, by default a link is created to a web page with an image on that page.
Note: This link is just an example and not a real link.
To directly link to the image itself:
- Got to the file in Google Sheets
- The link will look similar to this: https://drive.google.com/file/d/2p91UaHNzqUqyBWXqQRiu9-QXbLs6ggjw/view
- The long string of letters and numbers is the filename, copy this to a notepad somewhere.
- In Spark copy this link https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=
- Now paste the filename on the end.
- Your link will now look like this: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=2p91UaHNzqUqyBWXqQRiu9-QXbLs6ggjw
- Now spark should be able to pull the file from this location.
The link can be publicly accessible or it can be private and available to anyone who has the link.
That's it, this link will now directly download a CSV file