Users can feed any data into Spark Shipping to be stored internally for different reasons. Users in the Medical Field especially must upload their products UOM so Spark Shipping can pass it along to the vendors when it sends order requests. The upload of UOMs must be done after the products are mapped to the vendors in Spark Shipping.
Bulk SKU mapping instructions can be found in this article:
How to Upload UOMs:
1. Prepare your file. This needs to be a csv file of 3 columns in the following format:
Product SKU, Vendor SKU, UOM. Download a sample file here.
2. Set up a manual inventory feed. Go to your vendor page > Overview (or Advanced for built-in integrations) > new inventory update.
2. Set the strategy to 'Manual Upload' and upload your sample file. Enable the option 'Use Product SKU'
3. Map the columns:
Product SKU Field to Product SKU.
Vendor SKU Field to Vendor SKU.
Product User Field 1 to UOM.
4. Save the updates and exit the page.
5. Go back to the vendor page > Overview (or Advanced for built-in integrations) > Upload Inventory to upload your data into Spark Shipping.