Yes! Spark Shipping supports pricing automation.
Pricing automation is a site-wide feature. It cannot be enabled/disabled on a vendor level.
You can add a formula to markup the vendor cost and push the final price to your store.
There are 2 tiers to this formula:
1. Markups on a Site Level.
To set this up, go to Automation from the top menu > Pricing
Enable Spark Shipping to handle the pricing updates by checking the box 'Automatic Updates'
You can setup a default markup, and tiered markups. Any Prices that fall out of these tiers, will be marked up according to the default settings.
- Enforce MAP Pricing: Stay firm at your vendors MAP Price, never below.
- MAP Overrides Suggested Price: If MAP is present in the vendors feed.
- Tolerance: Avoid unforeseen surprises by setting up a price tolerance, Spark Shipping will only update the price only if change is less than tolerance %
- MAP pricing will not be observed if site Automation Pricing is not enabled; you must have price automation on if you want MAP enforced
- Site price level settings must be set FIRST before vendor level price settings are set; vendor price settings add on to site level price settings
- These settings are global across your entire site and will always be enforced
2. Markups on Vendor Levels. To set it up, please follow these steps:
- Custom Vendors: Go to the vendor page > scroll all the way down to find the ‘Update Vendor Settings’ button > Advanced Settings > Add a percentage markup and a dollar amount markup. This formula will affect all the products mapped to that vendor, only in Spark Shipping (not yet in your store).
- Pre-Built Vendor Integrations: Go to ‘Overview’ > Advanced Settings > Add a percentage markup and a dollar amount markup. This formula will affect all the products mapped to that vendor, only in Spark Shipping (not yet in your store).
Important Notes: Vendor level price markups add on to site level pricing markups.
Example: If you had a site-wide markup of 25% on all of your items, but on Vendor 'A' you want to take a total of a 35% markup, you should setup 10% on the vendor markup and it adds together with your sitewide markup of 25% making a total markup of 35%
Please sign in to leave a comment.