Yes! Spark Shipping supports pricing automation.
You can add a formula to adjust the cost price in Spark Shipping (starting at the Vendor Cost) and push the final price to your store.
There are 2 tiers to this formula:
1. Markups on Vendor Levels. To set it up, please follow these steps:
- Custom Vendors: Go to the vendor page > scroll all the way down to find the ‘Update Vendor Settings’ button > Advanced Settings > Add a percentage markup and a dollar amount markup. This formula will affect all the products mapped to that vendor, only in Spark Shipping (not yet in your store).
- Pre-Built Vendor Integrations: Go to ‘Overview’ > Advanced Settings > Add a percentage markup and a dollar amount markup. This formula will affect all the products mapped to that vendor, only in Spark Shipping (not yet in your store).
2. Markups on a Site Level.
To set this up, go to Automation from the top menu > Pricing
Enable Spark Shipping to handle the pricing updates by checking the box 'Automatic Updates'
You can setup a default markup, and tiered markups. Any Prices that fall out of these tiers, will be marked up according to the default settings.
- Enforce MAP Pricing: Stay firm at your vendors MAP Price, never below.
- MAP Overrides Suggested Price: If MAP is present in the vendors feed.
- Tolerance: Avoid unforeseen surprises by setting up a price tolerance, Spark Shipping will only update the price only if change is less than tolerance %