There are times when you might not be able to find the product that you are looking for in the vendor's product catalog. The most common reason for this is that the photos are missing. Spark Shipping by default only shows the products with photos. It is a good idea to change this setting when trying to find a product that was not showing up.
Example: Let's say you are searching the Turn 14 product catalog for the "Moroso" brand and cannot find anything.
- In the product catalog uncheck the box that says "Hide Products/Missing Photos" and run the search again
- You will see items without photos show up; you may then push these items to your site
- You will need to obtain these photos yourself and put them on your site
Why would product photos be missing?
- The most common reason is that the vendor has licensing restrictions on those photos and cannot send them through the feed; even if the vendor has photos of the item on their website, it does not mean they have permission to send them out in a feed
- The product may be new and the vendor has not obtained photos to use in their feed yet
If you have already checked this and believe there is still an issue, please contact us at email@example.com