Etilize is our partner in providing product data for the electronics' industry. Major vendors like TechData, Ingram Micro, Synnex and D&H, do not provide product data.
If you want access to this product data to make your life easier, partnering with Etilize is the way to go.
FAQS about Etilize:
- Etilize has great product data for these items, with good pictures, rich descriptions and everything you need to get started
- Etilize is a separate agreement from Spark Shipping with a separate subscription fee
- Pricing is month-to-month
- If you cancel with Etilize, your product data will be deleted, so plan to keep this subscription as long as your site remains active
What's the process like signing up?
- When you are ready to signup, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are ready to start
- We will put you in touch with the Etilize team to get things started
- They will ask you to sign an agreement
- They will also ask you for your credentials for each vendor, so they can access your base/price file and your feed can be tailored to the items you are allowed to sell for each vendor
- Once Etilize has confirmed that you are ready to go, let us know at Spark and we will start the process of loading your catalog
What's the cost of Etilize?
As of May, 2021 for 4 vendors the monthly charge is around $225. However, prices are always subject to change and this should not be considered an official quote. Ask your Etilize representative for exact amounts.
I am ready to signup with Etilize now, what do I do?
- Make sure your vendors are connected in Spark Shipping
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- We will put you in touch with Etilize!