On many vendors, Spark Shipping allows you to push products from the vendor through Spark, to your website.
- This is applicable on vendors that support product catalogs
- If it is an electronic item vendor such as: Ingram Micro, Tech Data, Synnex or D&H Distrbuting, this is not provided; you may contact us to request an integration with our partner, Etlize to get this product data
- Remember, push slowly; we recommend by working one brand at a time
- Pushing too quickly can result in a mess on your website and always be consistent with your SKUs
🎥See a quick demo video on how to push products:
How to push products from the product catalog
Having trouble seeing the products on a vendor that does not support product photos (like Meyer)?
- Remember, to uncheck the Hide Products/Missing Photos checkbox so you can see them
If after watching this video, you have any questions, please open a ticket by emailing: email@example.com
How do I set up the collection/catalog i want to push products to from inside spark shipping? For example, I have a product line called Wheelchairs and accessories. I want to choose those, and add to website, but i want them to automatically be added to that collection inside shopify.
Hi Anthony Gonzalez,
I see you posted about Wheelchairs and accessories seems like we are both using Sparkshipping for our medical supplies websites... How's it going ?
Ping me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.