This article will explain the steps on connecting to Lipsey's. A quick demo video is included.
- Make sure you get your Lipsey's API email/username and API password for your account
- Go to Vendors
- In our list of integrations scroll down a number of rows and find Lipsey's
- Click the Add Vendor button
- Now within the Lipsey's vendor detail page click Credentials in the left column
- Enter your API Email and API Password
- Click Test Connection; you want to see a success message
- Now left column click Options
- In the Order Type drop-down menu select if this is a Dropship or Direct Ship location
- Enter all of the other information like your name, address, etc.
- Under the Catalog filters "Firearms" dropdown box, select All- if you want both firearms and accessories, All (except firearms) if you want accessories only, or Only firearms if you want firearms only
- Click the Update Lipsey button to save changes; your catalog will start loading within an hour; please allow 24 hours to pass before pushing products so data is not incomplete
Important Note: Be sure to contact Lipsey's to make sure they have turned on your API connection on their end. Even though Spark may say successfully connected, you have to make sure that Lipsey's has enabled you on their side otherwise you will have errors when an order is placed.
Demo Video on how to connect to Lipsey's: