Spark Shipping checks for pricing updates and runs price recalculation evaluations every 2 hours automatically. However, if you ever need to run one on demand, follow this simple hack.
- Click on Automation from the top menu
- Click on Pricing
- Make a change to something like threshold (example: from 20% to 19% etc.), you can always change it back to the previous value; we call this a "dummy change"
- Click the Update Price Settings button
- Your price update job has started in the background and you should see updates soon
Why would you want to do this?
- If you made some price settings changes and wanted to see them ASAP
- If you wanted to change your pending price updates threshold and have those pending price update values recalculated so they could be cleared
- If you made any price related changes in Spark and wanted to apply them quickly
🎥 Watch the video for a quick demo on how to do this.