Our goal is make Spark Shipping a self-service product as much as possible, but we are here every step of the way to help you be successful by answering your questions, guiding you through the set-up process and help provide you with best practices.
It is critical that the customer do their part when using Spark Shipping in order to be successful. The customer should make every effort to learn the system.
We have found that following certain good practices with Spark helps a customer be more successful and less frustrated. These include...
- Taking ownership of the process; Spark is a tool that the customer must learn to use like anything else
- Most customers take an average of one month to get their site fully setup
- Not trying to push too many listings at once; push items slowly and responsibly; this is not a quick process since the customer needs to set the category of the items (or Amazon ASIN matching)
- If using Amazon, you have to match each ASIN so it does not link to wrong product; Amazon has many items that have incorrect ASINs so the customer is responsible for this part
- Try working on one vendor at a time
- Knowing the limitations of how many SKUs you have in your plan; if you exceed this without upgrading, you will be charged an extra monthly fee.
What Spark Support Does:
-We will address bugs, errors, problems and troubleshoot.
-We will answer questions about how the software works.
-Support the product as a whole.
-Take your feedback to improve and build feature requests as we see fit with our vision for the product.
What Spark Support Does Not Do:
-Setup your vendors for you, enter credentials, etc.
-Handle SKU mapping for you.
-Contact your vendors to clear up problems that pertain to your account.
-Manage your shopping cart software / sales channels / payment gateway/ shipping settings.
-Delete items from your shopping cart software or sales channels
-Improve product data for better descriptions, do SEO work, etc.
These are all responsibilities of the customer.
- Spark Shipping Support is open Monday-Friday 8a-5p (EST); we are closed on the weekends
- Any support issues should first be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tickets are answered based on priority and the nature of the problem
- Many answers to common questions can be found in our help site here:
Please sign in to leave a comment.