Spark Shipping allows you to map SKUs via as CSV bulk upload. This is best suited for when you're mapping many SKUs at one time.
Creating a Bulk SKU Mapping File
- Download the Vendor SKU Bulk Upload Template
- Make a copy of this .CSV for each Vendor
- Open each file in Excel (if available)
- The ProductSku is the SKU from your store
- These SKUs are listed in the first column in Products
- The VendorSku is the SKU or other unique identifier (ex. part number) that your vendor uses to describe this product
- Add 1 row for each Product you would like to map to this vendor
- Save this Vendor's .CSV file
- Repeat this process with a new file for each vendor
Uploading a Bulk SKU Mapping File
- Go to Vendors and click on the Vendor's name you would like to map SKUs to
- Click on Vendor SKU Bulk Upload
- Add the specific CSV for this vendor (created in the section above)
- Press Upload
Spark Shipping will now map the SKUs from this file to this Vendor
- If you're using the same SKU as your Vendor the ProductSku and VendorSku will be the same. This will simply map this Product to this vendor.
- Depending on the size of the file it can take up to several minutes for the mapping file to be processed
- Once SKUs are mapped to a vendor uploading another file will not remove/delete mappings.
- It will modify mapping for SKUs included in the file that are already mapped
- It will create new mappings for SKUs included in the file that are not already mapped
- The same SKU can be mapped to multiple Vendors