- Spark Shipping is a month-to-month, pay-as-you-go service so we don’t provide refunds.
- You are billed every 30 days for the service, regardless of usage.
- You can cancel the service at any time and you won’t be charged again, but you are responsible for any charges already incurred.
- You can request an account cancelation any time by going to your Spark Shipping profile page. Your cancelation will be processed within 24 hours.
About Credit Balances
- There may be instances where Spark Shipping issues you an in-store-credit for services (example: downgrading your account plan after you have already been billed)
- Your monthly account fees will automatically apply against any credit balances automatically
- A credit balance or in-store-credit is non-refundable; if a user cancels before they have used up their credit balance, this balance will not be refunded to their payment card
Please sign in to leave a comment.