Spark Shipping allows you to map SKUs via the Dashboard. This is best suited for when you only need to map a small number of SKUs at one time.
Mapping a Single SKU
- Go to Products
- Find the product you would like to map and click on the product's SKU
- On the individual product page, click Edit (bottom left)
- Switch the Vendor from Default Vendor (aka "unmapped") to the vendor you would like to map this product to
- Set the SKU to the Vendor's SKU or other unique identifier (ex. Part Number) your vendors uses to refer to this product
- Press Update Product (lower left)
Your product will now be mapped to the correct vendor.
- The Vendor SKU is used when sending orders to a vendor or getting inventory updates from a vendor
Please sign in to leave a comment.