If after uploading a bulk SKU mapping file you receive the error message "Spark Shipping is down for maintenance", this is normal especially if it is a large file without a lot of SKUs.
- Did you just try to upload a large bulk SKU mapping file and then click somewhere else on Spark?
- You might have gotten this error message:
First...don't worry, your site is not really down. Things are still running in the backround.
- This does not mean you site is completely down or not working
- Your SKU mapping job should still be running in the background
- This is a temporary lockout that occurs when Spark detects you are trying to do something else while a large SKU mapping file is running
- Large SKU mapping files take a lot of system resources and this is a preventative measure to prevent any additional input which might cause an issue with the job
- Depending on system load and how many SKUs it may take anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 hour to clear up.
Come back later and refresh the page and the error should be gone.
If after this time period you still cannot access your user interface, then open a ticket by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org