Turn 14 has a special process for SKU mapping that must be followed. It is the same general idea as our Bulk SKU Mapping but with a unique caveat of linking to the Turn 14 Product ID.
It is important to follow these instructions in order for your items to be updated properly and linked to Turn 14.
Product SKU-Refers to the SKU that you have in your shopping cart for this item.
Vendor SKU-Refers to the SKU sent to the vendor when the order is made.
When should this be done?
You only need to worry about this if you had existing Turn 14 products on your site before you joined Spark Shipping. This process tells Spark to pick these items up and link them to Turn 14.
- Anytime you have pre-existing Turn 14 items on your site before you joined Spark Shipping
- If you added items to your shopping cart first and then pulled them into Spark Shipping that way
You don't need to do this if....
- If you are pushing items from Turn 14 through Spark to your site, then this does not apply to you. This is automatically done for you behind-the-scenes
- If you are starting a brand new site and have no pre-existing Turn 14 items, then you should not need to do this
Steps to do this:
🎥 Don't want to read this article? We highly recommend that you watch this short video It's less than ten minutes and will save you a lot of headaches later.
Click the link below. 📌
1. Go to your Vendors list and click Turn 14.
2. In the Overview section, click the link shown below in the Turn 14 Notes to download a complete list of the Turn 14 Product IDs.
3. Open a new blank excel sheet.
4. From the Turn 14 product ID file, copy column "B" (Turn 14 part numbers) into your blank spreadsheet in column "A" (this will be your Product SKU).
5. Now from the Turn 14 product ID file, copy column "A" (Turn 14 Product IDs) to column "B" into your spreadsheet. When you are done, it should look similar to the picture below.
6. Save this file as a .CSV file and click on SKU Mapping from the Turn 14 vendor page.
7. Click "Add Bulk SKU mapping file" and attache the file; then click the "Upload" button.
8. You will need to wait 20-30 minutes for the file to map all possible matches. It is normal for Spark Shipping to say it is down. This is only so you don't make any critical changes while the file is running.
9. When you come back to check it, refresh the link or just go the page again to clear the previous message.
10. If your SKUs are mapped properly, it should be similar to the example below: Part Number in the left column (Product SKU) and the Turn 14 product ID in the right column (Vendor SKU).
Don't want to read this article? Watch the video instead! 🎥