You can set Spark Shipping to place an order on hold based on the $ amount of the order. This is a good solution if you want to update the shipping method to signature required and for high fraud risk items.
To turn this setting on:
- Click on Sites on the top menu bar
- In the left column, menu click Order On Hold Rules
- Make sure the first checkbox Default Orders to On Hold is checked
- Also, check the 2nd checkbox under By Order Value
- Specify an order $ value
- Click the Update Order on Hold Rules button
- Any order value with the $ amount, or over, will go on hold and not be sent to the vendor until you process it from the Orders menu
🎥 Watch this quick demo video to see how it works.